In the last week, I've written a number of posts on deutsch20.de. As they are written in German, I won't reblog them here. However, here are the links for those, who understand German and are interested in the topic. Please also note the new role of "deutsch20.de", decribed in an earlier post.
- Flipped classroom - description of the concept
- Was ist ein Rubric? - Explanation of the function of rubrics
- Sichere Passwörter - Inforgrafik - A beautiful infographic (by another source) containing all relevant information
- Doodle - mehr als nur Termine - A post on the functionality of Doodle
- Padlet-Walls - Post about my most favourite toy (formerly "Wallwisher")