Okay, some more cross promotion, as I was quite busy with the blog.deutsch20.de, which is in German, as mentioned earlier. Hence, there are no reblogs but links:
- Einen Beitrag schreiben - This post is supposed to help the students using the WordPress-based blog.
- Einen Screencast erstellen - Some information about screencasting and how it's done using PPT and Prezi. I also mention the browser-based service Screenr and some free tools (CamStudio, VLC and Quicktime). Furthermore, some information are provided about apps such as DoodleCast Pro and Explain Everything. So very lengthy.
- Screenshots machen - Here, I distribute a handout on how to make screenshots using Windows, Mac OSX and iOS. Android is also mentioned. Finally, some (free) software is linked: Greenshot and Evernote's Skitch.
- Creative Commons - Presentation about the licencing model.
- Was ist ein (gutes) Blog? - The definition of my "weapon of choice", when it comes to publishing. Some hints are provided about the characteristics of a "good" blog (post).
- Some links are also provided on 44 tools which can be used to publish (student) work (infographic), sources for free images and an interesting post about the World's languages.